What's changed ?
- The program device scanning mechanism was optimized for speed. Now the program scans for hardware changes more quick while loads the system less.
- Correct version info added to all program modules
- The "Apply" button in the options is enabled only if you change some settings
- Bug fixed: Command line "forcedstop" command didn't work
- Some small memory leaks were fixed
- Bug fixed: The program could hang on device insertion in some cases
- Bug fixed: The "Apply" button in the options may not apply changes in some cases
- Bug fixed: Autorun doesn't run some DOS commands (e.g. pause, net)
- Bug fixed: An error might happen after device settings export
- USB Safely Remove 5.1.2 1185 - Preactivated
- Password : www.koransoftware.com